Join Gazelle Sports and Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital Foundation in supporting the Pediatric Oncology Resource Team (P.O.R.T.), a group of volunteer families serving families with a child battling cancer or a life-threatening blood disorder.We rely on your dedication to help us reach our ultimate finish line—to spread support and kindness to those battling cancer.
By raising $1,000 for P.O.R.T. you will be guaranteed an entry into Lake Michigan RTS, along with other charity runner perks on event weekend like exclusive meet-up areas, VIP parking and more!
Here are the rules:
- Register as an individual, start a team or join an existing team.
- Start fundraising—share with your friends, family, co-workers and social media following!
- Raise $1,000 before 11:59 p.m. on July 15 and receive one FREE entry into Lake Michigan RTS event of your choice (even if the event is sold out)!
- Already registered for the race? Get a full refund once you hit your $1,000 fundraising minimum.
- Don’t think you’ll hit your minimum? Donate the difference yourself to reach the minimum or consider volunteering on race day—just know that the dollars you raise help kids and families in need at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
Give significance to your stride and set up your fundraising page today!
All donations to your page are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Lake Michigan RTS 10K is a Gazelle Sports signature event. Gazelle Sports believes in giving back to the communities they call home. Stop in and see them at any of their locations, now in Holland, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Northville and Birmingham or visit them online at www.gazellesports.com.